We are looking for an intern to help manage our design studio. The ideal candidate would be self motivated, organized, creative and passionate about interiors + architecture. You must be capable of working in a fast-paced (but low key) environment and work well with others. Overall, you should be an all around helpful human who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty!
YOUR DUTIES WOULD INCLUDE;
- Organizing and maintaining our materials library.
- Scheduling and meeting with FF&E representatives to explore new offerings to the trade.
- Stocking office supplies and materials.
-Running occasional errands (delivering items to job sites and clients, picking up prints, coffee, lunches, etc.)
-Cleaning and preparing for meetings and presentations.
- Students / Recent Graduates accepted
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Interior /Architecture degree not required, but a plus!
- Knowledge of AutoCAD not required, but a plus!
- Personal vehicle not required, but a plus!
This is an unpaid position with a flexible schedule. We always see internships as an introduction to working together and hope it grows into something more.
If you think you're a good fit, please submit your up to date cover letter, resume and portfolio via the link below.